Monday, August 31, 2015

Van Gaal for De Hea: `I don`t want to get involved in these matters.`

The manager of Manchester United`s Louis van Gaal said he did not wish to comment on the topic with the eventual transfer of David de Hea at Real Madrid. The specialist explained that these matters are not within his competence and distanced himself from the case.
This statement by van Gaal comes after a few days ago the Dutchman said that `the Red Devils` will not put easily at the Royal Club De Hea
`We have to wait and see. But I don`t want to get involved in this topic. The work of coaches not to negotiate. This is within the competence of the Executive Director. Not in mine.`, said van Gaal.
It is recalled that according to the latest rumors `the Red Devils` want 40 million to put De Hea in Real Madrid.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

The President of Everton rejected the application of Stones

The management of Everton rejected an application for the transfer of the defender John Stones, which is designed for teams of Chelsea. 'Blue` from London made three unsuccessful attempts to attract 20-year-old English international, after the footballer himself wished to leave Goodison Park. Roman Abramovich has prepared a new offer in a colossal amount of 40 million pounds.
It seems, however, that the management of Everton is stubborn and will not split with the star.
'Everton refused the application for transfer by John Stones.`, said the brief message of the club`s official website from Everton.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Zardim: `We`re going to try to eliminate Valencia.`

`Monaco determined to eliminate Valencia and to enter the Champions League.`, said Leonardo Zardim.
The first match in Spain finished with 3:1 in favour of Valencia, the next battle is today.
`We have to play the match of their dreams in front of our fans. And defence and attack ad can act better than in the first game. It all depends on teamwork. We are fully resolved to reverse the result according soccer live in his favour.`, said the coach of Monaco.
`We know it won`t be easy, but we will do our best. We want to play in the Champions League and achieve success. The design of the Monaco has excellent young players, who received valuable practice, participating in the best tournaments. It is very important for the club.`, added Zardim.

Friday, August 21, 2015

Manchester United - Newcastle (Premier League) 22.08.2015

Manchester United takes Newcastle at the "Old Trafford" in a meeting of the third round of the English Premier League. The match is first of the program on Saturday and chief judge will be Craig Pawson. The odds for the game offered by the leading bookmaker bet365 are as follows: 1.36 for a home win, with a draw at 5.25 and 10.00 for the victory of the guests.

Manchester United started the season with two wins, both with 1:0. "The Red Devils" dealt with Tottenham at home and with Aston Villa as guests. During the week, the boys of Luis Van Gaal made an important step to get in the Champions League. Manchester United beat Brugge with 3:1, and the newest addition Memphis Depay made a great impression, as he scored two goals and an assist. Against Newcastle, the "Devils" will be without David de Gea, who is still in disgrace, because of his desire to move to Real Madrid. With injuries are Phil Jones and Anders Lindegaard. Marcos Rojo needs more training since joining later in the preparation. Bastian Schweinsteiger previously appeared only as a substitute, but now is expected to record his debut as a starter. Wayne Rooney will continue to be manifested on the top of the attack. Punished for match is the Belgian midfielder Marouane Fellaini.

Newcastle started with one point from the two matches via bestsportpredictions of the new season. The team came to a draw with Southampton last weekend (2:2) and lost with 2:0 against Swansea. Steve McClaren`s team will travel to "Old Trafford" without many key players. Daryl Janmaat is suspended after received a red card at the "Liberty Stadium". Emmanuel Riviere, Siem de Jong, Steven Taylor, Paul Dummett and Sylvain Marveaux are injured. Remy Cabella went on loan to Marseille until the end of the season. Moussa Sissoko also has a slight injury, but will be reimbursed for the game and will be launched as a starter. Because the punishment of Kanmaat, Jack Colback will be reclassified in the right-back and his place in midfield will be taken by Cheick Tiote. The new signing Aleksandar Mitrovic received 2 yellow cards on his two appearances as a substitute. Probably, Steve McClaren will not rely on him until the Serb not curbs his Balkan temper.

In the two matches via bestsportpredictions of the Premier League, Manchester United recorded the minimum 1:0. With the hesitant defense of Newcastle, we expect an efficient match at "Old Trafford". Our advice is to look for goals in the first match of the third round of the Premier League.

Prediction: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.72 at bet365

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Basel - Maccabi Tel Aviv (Champions League Qualification) 19.08.2015

Basel accepts Maccabi Tel Aviv in the first game of the playoffs of the Champions League. The match will be played at the stadium "St. Jakob-Park" on Wednesday (August 19th). The hosts are favorites, according to the bookmakers with odds for their victory - 1.50, while the success of Maccabi Tel Aviv reaches 7.00.

In 2014 Basel and Maccabi Tel Aviv have played against each other in 1/16 finals of the Europa League, when Basel removed Maccabi with 0:0 in Israel and 3:0 in Switzerland. In the Champions League, the two teams have met again in 2013 in the third qualifying round of the tournament and again Basel managed to overcome the Israelis with 1:0 in Switzerland and 3:4 in Israel.

Basel has no experience against other teams from Israel, while Maccabi Tel Aviv has played against Zurich in a qualifying round for participation in the Champions League in 1995, but then the Swiss took the victory.

Basel is in excellent shape. The team has won the title of the season 2014/2015 in Switzerland and currently again topped the standings after played five rounds. The team has won three of the last four meetings as a host in the Champions League, and their loss comes from the team of Cluj (Romania) in the 2012/2013 season. From 2013 Basel are unbeaten in the qualifiers for the European tournaments, recording five wins and one draw.

For the last ten games played between clubs from sport picks from the two sides, an Israeli team won only once, while the Swiss have five clear victories. The only victory of the Israeli team came back in 1997 in a meeting of the Intertoto Cup, when Maccabi Petah Tikva defeated FC Aarau with 1:0.

Maccabi Tel Aviv continues to dominate in the Israeli Premier League, where from the 2011/2012 season is a constant champion. Away from home, however, the Israeli champions have serious difficulties and it is not such a big surprise the factor that is placed on their victory.

Basel is a regular participant in the group stage in the last two editions of the tournament and now is expected to reach this stage of the prestigious race without problems.

Recommended bet: For Basel @ 1.50 at bet365

Monday, August 17, 2015

Juventus is preparing a final offer for Draksler

Juventus will make its final adviced by fix games offer to Schalke 04 for Julian Draksler and it is expected the proposed amount to be 27 million euros.
According to the `Gazzetta Delo Sport`, Juve will announce at Schalke, the offer is not subject to further negotiations. The Bianconeri offered 18 million and additional payments in the amount of 9 million euros.
The German club, however, determined the price of 30 million euros for Draksler, so it is not clear whether he will accept the offer.
The football player himself would have received 3.2 million euros per season for five years, if he signs with Juve.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Ronaldo and Coentrao have redone workouts

The two Portuguese football players of Real Madrid`s Cristiano Ronaldo and Fabio Coentrao have redone workouts.
Ronaldo received a back injury on August 3rd and didn`t take part in the last of the controls of the team.
Cristiano Ronaldo has taken a full participation in the training of the team and is expected to return in the match adviced by for the Bernabeu trophy against Galatasaray.
Fabio Coentrao also came back in line after an injury to the muscle of the thigh. He missed the entire preparation of the team so far.
Pepe and Karim Benzema continue to be recovered.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Luis Enrique: 'The future of Pedro will be clear very soon.`

The future of the Barcelona striker Pedro Rodriguez will be clear very soon. This revealed the coach of Catalans Luis Enrique on the eve of the official debut of his team in the new season.
On Tuesday evening, the team will go head to head with the Super Cup of Europe with Sevilla. Until this match analyzed by would hardly have clarity what is going to happen to Pedro, but in the days after a while-almost certainly.
There is an interest in the Spanish national from Manchester United but the Red Devils and may not understand the Spanish champion for the transfer fee. But the positions seem to be converging.
'The future of Pedro will be clear in a few days. Though there`s not much time left until the closure of the transfer window and everything you need to understand quickly.`, said Luis Enrique.

Friday, August 7, 2015

Lam: `I don`t understand the rumors of separation with Gotze.`

Bayern Munich Captain Philipp Lahm said he doesn`t understand how the rumors appear on the transfer of Mario Gotze
'I don`t understand it at all! The footballer has an active contract. He has played many matches by bestsportpredictions for Bayern. Very good matches by bestsportpredictions for Bayern.`, said Lam.
'And for that reason I can`t understand all these discussions that he will leave Munich. I understand that rumors of a breakup with him.`
'Mario is an exceptional footballer and is fully integrated into the team. I don`t know if he doesn`t play. It must be.`, added the player.

Thursday, August 6, 2015

The leader Murray is out at the start in Washington

The leader in the scheme Andy Murray knocked out at the start of the tournament on hard courts in Washington. The Briton slid wit 4:6, 6:3, 6:7 (4) to Teymuraz Gabashvili in a duel that lasted in 2 hours and 42 minutes. The former champion of US Open and Wimbledon served for the match analyzed by bestsportpredictions in the third set at 5:4, but he allowed a re-break and then in the decisive tiebreak slid with
4:7 points.

For Murray, it has been the first game in Washington since 9 years and his dropping out is a good news for Grigor Dimitrov, who is in this part of the scheme.

"In the tiebreak he served very well and I failed to score no one retour in the court. Furthermore, I don`t think I did a good job when I was serving. The percentage of my inserted first initial shock was not good, "said Murray after the loss.

"It`s definitely disapointed to lose so early, but the good news is that I had my chances and I didn`t suffer on the court. For me it has been the first match analyzed by bestsportpredictions on a hard court since nearly five months. I was preparing for it only 4-5 days, so I can not be happy with the way I moved and with some of my performances. I have a lot to improve, but I hope in the next few days the things for me will go to the right direction. "

The win of Gabashvili qualified him for the third round, where he will meet the Lithuanian Ricardas Berankis, who won with 6:3, 6:3 over Pablo Quevas.

"At the end of the match analyzed by bestsportpredictions I was really tired, but I was able to play some good points, to be aggressive and to act without a fear. My victory today, and this against Benjamin Becker in the first round gives me an extra confidence for the tournament, "said Gabashvili.